Collection of Information
Through the app, we may collect information about you including:
• Personal information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, photograph, birthdate, passport, driver’s license, Social Security Number, Taxpayer Identification Number, or other government-issued identification number;
• Medical information, such as medical history, diagnoses, and treatment;
• Financial information, such as bank accounts and payment card information;
• Location information, such as the physical geolocation from where you access the app;
• Device information, such as your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifier, mobile network information, and information about the device’s interaction with our app, and other software running on the device for anti-fraud and malware-prevention purposes (but will not collect any content from such software);
• Use information, such as how you use our app, your access time, and Internet Protocol (“IP”) address;
• Information collected by cookies, which are small data files that are stored on your hard drive or in your device memory when you visit our app. Among other things, cookies support the integrity of our registration process, retain your preferences and account settings, and help evaluate and compile aggregated statistics about user activity.
• Any other information that Access Health deems necessary in order to provide its
Use of Information
We may use information about you to:
• Provide, maintain, and improve our services;
• Provide medical treatment;
• Facilitate insurance transactions;
• Facilitate payment;
• Deliver information and support that you request, including technical notices, security
alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• Protect our rights or property, or the security or integrity of our services;
• Enforce our Terms and Conditions or other applicable agreements or policies;
• Verify your identity;
• Investigate, detect, and prevent fraud, security breaches, and other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
• Use third-party service providers to process and store your information;
• Comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; and
• Any other use that Access Health deems necessary to provide its services.
Security of Information
Access Health uses reasonable standards of confidentiality and security for its app and the information collected therein. We also restrict our own employees’ and contractors’ access to and use of information. However, it is possible that someone may intercept or access communications, transmissions and/or information. For security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, Access Health uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Email is not a secure form of communication. For this reason, please do not send private or confidential information to us via email. If you do so, it is at your own risk. You must seek to protect against unauthorized access to any information that you use in connection with the app.
For app security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we use software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
We hold information about you at our own premises and with the assistance of third-party service providers. We restrict access to personal information to Access Health employees, contractors, and agents who need to know information, who are subject to contractual confidentiality obligations consistent with this Policy, and who may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations. Our third-party service providers store and transmit personal information in compliance with this Policy and other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
Nevertheless, Access Health cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. In the event that any information in our possession or under our control is compromised as a result of a security breach, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps in accordance with applicable laws or regulations.